How to add Stickers on Kik Messenger
Stickers are the new way to make conversations fun and interesting. It is somewhat easy too, you don't need to type anything, just say it with a sticker! Almost all the messengers have the option to paste stickers in the conversations now and some of them have achieved fame and recognition only because of the large collection of stickers they have. So, yes stickers are pretty much the fad.
Now, you might have already been acquainted with Kik messenger if you are good in keeping up with trends. You might have to have a Kik Online id. Stickers are just like emoticons but more animated and colourful, perfect to add emotions to your chat messages. There are several stickers you can choose from in Kik, each having its own unique style to fit any taste. It is quite simple to get stickers on Kik Messenger; we will show it to you with these simple steps.
- Launch the Kik Messenger app by tapping on the icon of Kik Messenger on the app drawer or the home screen.
- Now, go Kik Online and open up a chat or conversation from one of your added contact or open existing thread contacts.
- Tap the smiley 'J' icon to open up the tray of smiley and open up the stickers shop from there.
- Select a sticker. Tap the sticker you would like to download to open and view its entire package before getting it.
- Download the sticker. Tap the "Download" button to begin installing the sticker package to your phone.
- If you're downloading a paid sticker, the "Download" button will be replaced with the "Purchase" button, which you need to tap instead.
- Finalize the download. Tap "Done" and the package should appear inside your Sticker tray.
- View your stickers. Tap the smiley icon again and select the sticker icon at the bottom-right corner of the smiley tray to view the stickers.
- Use a sticker. Scroll either left or right to switch between different sticker packages, and tap the sticker you want to use to send it to your recipient.
Different sticker packages have different prices. If you receive a sticker that's not included in your sticker tray, tap that sticker to open it in the Sticker Shop and start downloading. The method above applies to Kik apps on all mobile platforms. We hope this was useful.
This Article Is about Kik Online for more information Please Visit Us Website: - https://www.chatous.in/kik/ .